Good amount of snowfall the last couple days!
If, and only if the groomers go out we will be open for the weekend (Saturday and Sunday).
I will update this post once we are notified.
We have been in touch with the groomers and they are hoping to groom on Friday.
As of now the trails are snow covered but need a grooming to flatten everything out and cover up the washed out areas.
Please call if you wish to book 231-645-2628
STAY AND PLAY PACKAGES
In association with several lodging establishments, we are pleased to present you with our new Stay and Play Package options. Standard packages include one snowmobile and one nights lodging. Deluxe packages include a dining gift card at Peegeo’s restaurant. Stay and Play Packages can be tailored to your request. All packages are booked through Blue Sky, and most of your questions regarding the accommodations may be answered by visiting the individual resort websites.
Cherry Tree Resort
Rooms and suites directly on East Grand Traverse Bay. Waterfront suites feature private decks. All-season atrium pool and spa, complimentary continental breakfast, Sony PlayStation/DVD players, free high speed wireless Internet access, movie rentals available.
Luxury condominium resort located on East Grand Traverse Bay offering private balconies with direct water views, gas log fireplaces, 42″ plasma TV in living room with 32″ LCD TVs in bedrooms, wireless Internet, fully equipped kitchens, washer and dryers, air jet hot tubs.
30 one bedroom units on three floors, each with spectacular panoramic views of beautiful East Grand Traverse Bay. All accommodations come with a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, private bedroom and whirlpool bath. All units include cable TV (with HBO) and high speed Internet access.
Blue Sky Snowmobile Rentals On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Blue Sky Snowmobile Rentals Page On Facebook.
Latest Trail Reports – Quick Links
- Watersmeet Trail Report – 11/09 – 6.5 inches so far and still having snow squalls
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 11/09 – 10” or so last night and it’s been coming down all day
- Porcupine Mountains – 11/09 – We have received between 4 and 8 inches of snow last night; more is predicted through today
- Ironwood Trail Report – Gogebic Range Trail Authority – 10/30
- Ironwood Trail Report – Gogebic Range Trail Authority – 10/29
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 03/27
- Grand Marais Trail Report – Grand Marais Sno-Trails Assoc. – 03/27
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 03/25
- Seney Trail Report – Seney – 03/25
- Seney Trail Report – 03/23
- Grand Marais Trail Report – Grand Marais Sno-Trails Assoc. – 03/23
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 03/23
- Grand Marais Trail Report – Grand Marais Sno-Trails Assoc. – 03/22
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 03/22
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 03/21
- Grand Marais Trail Report – Grand Marais Sno-Trails Assoc. – 03/21
- Seney Trail Report – 03/20
- Frederic / Gaylord Area Trail Report – Sledheads of Frederic – 03/20