A couple of photos from guided tours the last few days.
13 sleds on a guided tour with executives from Toyota to a couple of full loop tours with just 1 or 2 sleds.
The trails are holding up pretty well as you can see. We are looking at a dismal forecast for later in the weekend. Forecast calls for warms temps with sun, which will not be good for the trails.
The base is ok but won’t take much of that warm weather to hurt it. We are hopeful the weatherman is wrong this time. It is Northern Michigan what they say today can change tomorrow. Let’s keep are fingers crossed.
If you do get out and ride, be safe, it is a bit icy in some spots as always and keep an eye out for other riders and the groomers!
STAY AND PLAY PACKAGES
In association with several lodging establishments, we are pleased to present you with our new Stay and Play Package options. Standard packages include one snowmobile and one nights lodging. Deluxe packages include a dining gift card at Peegeo’s restaurant. Stay and Play Packages can be tailored to your request. All packages are booked through Blue Sky, and most of your questions regarding the accommodations may be answered by visiting the individual resort websites.
Cherry Tree Resort
Rooms and suites directly on East Grand Traverse Bay. Waterfront suites feature private decks. All-season atrium pool and spa, complimentary continental breakfast, Sony PlayStation/DVD players, free high speed wireless Internet access, movie rentals available.
Luxury condominium resort located on East Grand Traverse Bay offering private balconies with direct water views, gas log fireplaces, 42″ plasma TV in living room with 32″ LCD TVs in bedrooms, wireless Internet, fully equipped kitchens, washer and dryers, air jet hot tubs.
30 one bedroom units on three floors, each with spectacular panoramic views of beautiful East Grand Traverse Bay. All accommodations come with a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, private bedroom and whirlpool bath. All units include cable TV (with HBO) and high speed Internet access.
Blue Sky Snowmobile Rentals Photos On Facebook
Blue Sky Snowmobile Rentals On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Blue Sky Snowmobile Rentals Page On Facebook.
Latest Trail Reports – Quick Links
- Frederic / Gaylord Area Trail Report – Sledheads of Frederic – 02/22
- Paradise Area Trail Report – Paradise Area Night Riders – 02/22
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 02/22
- Watersmeet Trail Report – 02/21
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 02/21
- Paradise Area Trail Report – 02/21
- Ontonagon Trail Report – Scott’s Superior Inn – 02/21
- Cadillac Area Trail Report – Visit Cadillac – 02/20
- Frederic / Gaylord Area Trail Report – Sledheads of Frederic – 02/20
- Watersmeet Trail Report – 02/20
- Paradise Area Trail Report – Paradise Area Night Riders – 02/20
- Newberry Trail Report – Visit Newberry – 02/20
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 02/20
- Western U.P. Trail Report – Western U.P. Bureau – 02/20
- Ontonagon Trail Report – Scott’s Superior Inn – 02/19
- Lake Gogebic Trail Report – 02/19
- Frederic / Gaylord Area Trail Report – Sledheads of Frederic – 02/19
- Ironwood Trail Report – Gogebic Range Trail Authority – 02/19