Good News!!!! We are expecting 3-5 inches of new snow today with more snow on Wednesday and Friday. Temps will be in the 20’s today with single digits for tomorrow. Our trails are back to pre-thaw conditions with the help of all our VOLUNTEER groomer operators.
Gogebic Range Trail Authority
GRTA reports- overall conditions are good to very good.
Trail 2 from Hurley to Ramsay Crossing is very good
Trail 2 from Ramsay Crossing to Wakefield is good
Trail 2 from Wakefield to Marensico is very good
Trail 8 from Bingo’s to Tula Crossing is very good
Trail 160 from Walmart to Montreal River (WI)
Overall Rating: Scheduled bridge completion is 2/15, this is an active construction site please say out! We need immediate help brushing and signing this trail. We cannot groom it without DNR signing/brushing approval so it is a critical task to get this completed. We need people during the week and the weekend. Please contact us (email@example.com or facebook us)so we can include you on the planning conversation(email).
Trail 11 N & 11S are closed.
The Gogebic Area Grooming trail report
Overall conditions are good to very good.
We had a lot of traffic this past weekend but our groomers are out repairing the damage. We gotten 5 inches of new snow and are expecting more on Tuesday. One of the drivers reported that the snow was pretty thin on the southern most trails 13 south and 1 south. The north end of the lake northward has plenty of snow. There is a portion of trail 8 east near Ewen that is a bit bare due to salt getting dragged onto the trail from nearby roadway.
As previously posted, please stay on the trails in Bergland. You are not allowed to ride the hwy. through town and may be ticketed.
U.P. THUNDER RIDERS OF WATERSMEET REPORT
Groomers are back on their daily grooming schedule, this means they are grooming everyday unless it is posted here.
Conditions are good to very good
Just so you know the “Last Groomed” section on this page may not get updated everyday but they are grooming.
Trail 3 North – Good with a few icy spots
Trail 3 south to WI – Good
Trail 2 – Good – we do have a few areas with some rocks mixed in and there are some icy areas
Trail #13 south – Good there are 2 icy areas with caution signs
Latest Trail Reports – Quick Links
- Harbor Springs Trail Report – 12/10
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 12/10
- Munising Area Trail Report – 12/10
- Traverse City Trail Report – Grand Traverse Area Snowmobile Club – 12/10
- Watersmeet Trail Report – 12/10
- Frederic / Gaylord Area Trail Report – Sledheads of Frederic – 12/10
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 12/09
- Ontonagon Trail Report – 12/09
- Munising Area Trail Report – 12/09 – Yes, it’s still snowing
- Ontonagon Trail Report – Scott’s Superior Inn – 12/09
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 12/09
- Indian River Trail Report – 12/09
- Frederic / Gaylord Area Trail Report – Sledheads of Frederic – 12/09
- Watersmeet Trail Report – 12/08
- Cadillac Area Trail Report – 12/08
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 12/08
- Gaylord Area Trail Report – VisitGaylord.com – 12/08
- Newberry Trail Report – 12/08