Waters did end up with 4.8 inches of snow late yesterday. It was a pretty snowfall with the big flakes. Heavy snow. Trees are sighing with the weight. Temperature is still mild for the next 2-3 days. This snow is probably not going to stick around for long.
It is encouraging that is finally looking like winter. The forecast for the end of the week is looking promising with cold air coming across the lake bringing us lake effect.
Hopefully it will be the beginning of a base on the trails. We will keep you informed.
Time to start looking at the calendar and thinking about when you want to make the trip north. We are located directly on the trail. Park your sleds outside your rooms. Enjoy friendly hospitality. Give us a call at Rays Retreat Country Inn 989-732-2703 to make your reservations.
Latest Trail Reports – Quick Links
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 05/09
- Ironwood Trail Report – 05/05
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 05/02
- Ironwood Trail Report – 04/30
- Petoskey Area Trail Report – 04/12
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 04/11
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 03/28
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 03/27
- Ontonagon Trail Report – 03/21
- Newberry Trail Report – 03/20
- Munising Area Trail Report – 03/20
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 03/20
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 03/19
- Grand Marais Trail Report – 03/17
- Frederic / Gaylord Area Trail Report – Sledheads of Frederic – 03/16
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 03/14
- Munising Area Trail Report – 03/14
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 03/13