Things are looking good. The forecast is indicating that we are in for more snow.
We need that so the groomers can have something to work with… at this time there has not been any grooming done.
We did have riders in and they enjoyed being able to ride. They also reported trails are very rough at this point. Snow covered. They just had some fun riding thru the woods a bit and getting out in the fluff for the start of the season.
Its looking like we’re going to have a snow filled December. Time to be making those reservations over the holidays. Rooms are filling in. Enjoy staying along the trail as well as friendly hospitality.
Give us a call at 989-732-2703 Rays Retreat Country Inn.
Ray’s Retreat Country Inn On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Ray’s Retreat Country Inn Page On Facebook.
This message is only visible to site admins
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Latest Trail Reports – Quick Links
- Harbor Springs Trail Report – 11/04
- Gaylord Area Trail Report – 11/02
- Frederic / Gaylord Area Trail Report – Sledheads of Frederic – 11/02
- Watersmeet Trail Report – 11/03
- Ironwood Trail Report – 11/03
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 11/02
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 05/09
- Ironwood Trail Report – 05/05
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 05/02
- Ironwood Trail Report – 04/30
- Petoskey Area Trail Report – 04/12
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 04/11
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 03/28
- Sault Ste. Marie Trail Report – 03/27
- Ontonagon Trail Report – 03/21
- Newberry Trail Report – 03/20
- Munising Area Trail Report – 03/20
- Keweenaw Peninsula Trail Report – 03/20